Friday 23 September 2016

An Apology

I think an apology from me is in order.  Posts have been pretty sporadic, streams have been few and far between and YouTube uploads have been thin on the ground.  I've been sitting on the ending of Discworld for god knows how long and the incentive for the 2nd episode of the cooking show was met AGES ago and I still haven't filmed it.  That's just the stuff that you all can see too, I've got a ton of ideas floating around in the empty space that is my head and I've not even begun to write/film for it.

Nothing has even happened, I don't have a sob story or some kind of life excuse for the lack of content, I'm just a lazy piece of shit.  My routine fell into a pretty bad loop of just working and sleeping and has been stuck like that for a while.  However I'm going to jump back on the routine of daily posts, streams as often as possible and a weekly upload schedule for YouTube.

The reason I'm making this post is because it's all well and good just promising myself this shit in private but I'm pretty good at breaking promises to myself.  If I post it on the blog then it's like I'm making a public announcement that I have to keep or risk being called a lazy, fat, stupid piece of shit and I don't want that.

So watch this space, a whole batch of content should be coming very very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment