Monday 25 July 2016

Euro Truck Marathon Roundup and Resident Evil Marathon!

Well it happened and this time it was much more successful!  I actually made it through the entire 24 hour period, with a spot of drunk driving and there was even some other fun stuff like a blindfolded drive which I plan to upload as soon as I have the energy to scour my way through the footage for the section on twitch.

Anyway this is just a quick post to tell you that roughly £282 was raised for the Alzheimer's Society.  About £50 of that money was donated in cash in Japanese Yen so I'm just waiting for my credit card month to tick over before putting that into the charity but that should get done in about a week or so if all things go to plan.

I'd just like to give huge thank yous to all of those to dropped into the stream and watched and to the people who donated during the marathon!  You guys are awesome!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

A few days ago the incentive for the Resident Evil marathon was met!  This means I'll be playing Resident Evils 1,2,3 and 4 back to back on Stream.  I'm also planning on adding a sort of stretch donation incentive to add 5, 6 and 0 to the mix so if those get met I'll be playing those too!

I've not got a date ready for that yet so watch this space but as of right now I'm hoping I can shoot for October and make it some kind of Halloween event.  Keep an eye on the blog for more info and the incentives page to see those stretch goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment