Friday 3 June 2016

The Blogger App Sucks Dick

I know this isn't strictly games and I know that no one gives a shit but it's something short and sweet I'm gonna write on a Friday evening because this app is truly a pile of stinking digital shits.

So I usually write all my stuff through the blogger website, which is fine and works pretty well.  I can write a piece, tag it and slam that publish button without many issues.  I can put videos on it and do spell check and all that good stuff too so for a lazy brain dead piece of shit like me, this easy to use platform is pretty good.   The app on the other hand is just weird and crap.

First of all comes the problem of typing on an iPhone.  I'd rather cut off my own hands than write extended pieces of text on that thing because its so small and the auto correct is hot garbage.  It's also deceptive because sometimes I feel like I have written a lot but when I view it on a computer I realise that it's a lot less than my usual article length.  That aside though problems really start to arise when you start fucking with pictures.  Trying to format the documents to make them look nice becomes a fucking a massive pain in the ass and god help you if you want to move an image around.  Also the viewpoint is really weird and writing anything with such a small view of the entire page is really annoying.

There are times when I get busy with work or I'm spending a weekend getting drunk or spending quality time with the wife so I downloaded the blogger app in an attempt to minimize no-post days.  However a no post day would be preferable to the amount of stress this piece of shit causes.  MAYBE if you're only writing short articles or running a blog that posts NOTHING but images it might work, but if you're trying to write anything of substance you'd have better luck hand writing it and mailing it to Google with a post request.

Fuck this app

No comments:

Post a Comment