Sunday 7 June 2015

Drunlike Results!

I'm recovering, more from the lack of sleep than the intake of booze, from the Drunklike marathon that went down last night.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone who tuned in and all the people who donated during the marathon.  It was a fun event but I think it would be better if we set drinking rules for each individual game.  I didn't think that the time between runs would take so long so thanks to the slow pace of the drinking none of us really got all that drunk.  That said, a nice burst at the end thanks to some donators made Necrodancer particularly difficult.

Over the course of the event a total of £45 was raised towards the charity which isn't bad for a non-incentive surprise event.  Since it ended up being so much fun I'm hoping to do this again in the future but I'm going to tweak the format a bit to make our drunk antics a bit more interesting!

Stay tuned and please keep supporting the site, you guys are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment