Monday 20 April 2015

Regarding The Disc Praise Incentive

So a few days ago the donation incentive for "FF8 Disc Praise" was met so I thought I'd take a moment to clarify what this meant and inform you all about a new donation incentive.

As you may know, for a long time now I've been slowly playing through all the main series Final Fantasy games.  At the time of writing I have reached Final Fantasy 6 and I'm making some steady progress through that. 

Now, I absolutely detest FF8.  I think the story is stupid, the characters are annoying, the game systems are crap and a bunch of other stuff so the entire play through was just going to be 4 discs of me bitching about how shitty the game is.  That is until this incentive appeared to have me play through a whole disc only being able to say nice things about.  I can't moan or say anything negative, I just have to grit my teeth and find the positives about my most loathed Final Fantasy (Not including 13 of course, because fuck that game)

So here's the deal, I'm going to let you, the readers, decide which disc I have to be nice to via a charity donation war.  Just send in a charity donation with the disc number as the comment, the disc number with the most money wins.  If I don't get any money I'm just going to assume Disc 1 is OK and roll with that.  The donation links can be found at the side of this page, none of the money goes anywhere near me, it all goes to the charity.

Happy donating!

No comments:

Post a Comment