Saturday 20 September 2014

Update Time! Tokyo Gameshow 2014!

You may have noticed that posts up to now have been a little sporadic.  Don't worry, I'm not giving up on the blog or anything like that but I've just been very busy having a wedding party.  Due to the fact I had visitors coming from all over Japan/the world my time for blogging/gaming was extremely limited and considering that I have spent almost every evening of the last 2 weeks or so drinking heavily I've not been in the best mindset for blogging.

Still though, my wedding party is all done with so with any luck I'll be back to my usual routine of daily posts and livestreams.  However, I have recently got a new job and I have to move to Tokyo for a month for training but I've been told that the hotels I am staying in all have internet connections so I should still be able to update regularly.

The first thing I am doing when I arrive in Tokyo in the morning is heading to Tokyo Game Show to see all the fancy new shit flying around so expect some kind of long post or maybe even a vlog detailing my adventures at this yearly gaming extravaganza! 

For now though, I have to hit the hay and wake up early for my Shinkansen tomorrow.  Watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment