Monday 29 September 2014

Reschedule of Euro Truck Marathon

A while ago someone donated for the Euro Truck 24 Hour Marathon and I was planning to do it this coming weekend.  However something has gone wrong and I have to reschedule.

Basically, I have just started a new job and have been moved to Tokyo for a month so that I can do a training course.  The company have very kindly agreed to put me up around various hotels except these hotels don't have particularly good internet.  It's good enough for browsing the net and other basic things but it's not good enough to do a decent stream with.

It sucks but I don't really have any control over it so until I get back to Nagoya next month the 24 hour marathon will have to wait.  In the meantime I'll try and come up with some more incentives or gather some prizes or something.  I'll update you all ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment