Thursday 4 September 2014

Euro Truck Simulator Marathon + New Incentives!

If you haven't been watching the stream or paying attention to the side of the page where the incentives are kept, you may have noticed that the goal was met for a Euro Truck Simulator marathon has been met.

So, I would like to give big thanks to all the people who donated to the charity for this to happen, I'm glad that my suffering is entertaining enough to the point where you will give money to see it.

The dates for this marathon are now set at October 4th/5th so tune into my livestream on those days

Also there have been some new incentives added to the site!

The first is a Megaman Mega Marathon with me and Chinese_Hulk on Twitch!  This will involve me and him racing through Megaman 1-8, X1-6 and Zero 1-4 back to back!  So if you enjoy Megaman then get donating for that.

Also by Hulk's suggestions donation incentives have been added to make me play I Wanna Be the Guy and I Wanna Be the Boshy until completion in one sitting.  These games are notoriously hard and my experience with Boshy is almost non-existent, so if you want to see some true suffering get donating for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment