Wednesday 4 June 2014

Stream Week Is A Bust

Well fuckin' shit, talk about things going completely tits up.

A while back I announced a stream week, but you may have noticed that I've not been streaming the last few days.  This isn't because I just can't be arsed, I just have a lot going on.

When I announced stream week, it was because I was under the impression that I was going to have a lull in my busy schedule and streaming would be a piece of piss.  Turns out between my job, my family and getting sick on Monday, things only got more hectic rather than less.

This doesn't mean Stream Week won't happen, it's just been delayed.  I'll re-announce a proper stream week with some extra bonus stuff in the near future, once I'm absolutely sure that I'll be able to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment