Monday 10 February 2014

No February Marathon.....sort of...

Some things have happened to me this month that means I went and accidently put myself into a position where I can't really do a marathon this month.  Sorry about that, but it's not all bad!

Whenever I'm streaming Final Fantasy, the one thing I get asked constantly is "when are you playing 6?" or "when are you playing 7?".  Of course I plan to play these games but I'm doing things in order and I'm currently up to Final Fantasy 5.

So, at the end of the month on the 27th and 28th, I have some days off work so assuming I don't get called in to do another thing, I'll be doing super long Final Fantasy streams so I can get to 6 a bit faster.

I'll make sure I set some time aside for a proper marathon next month, so if there is any specific game you want to see, go get a donation in for it!

https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/identitygaming2

No comments:

Post a Comment