Saturday 28 December 2013

Off to Kyoto and Osaka

The above picture is Kinkakuji in Kyoto if anyone is interested.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a bit of a trip to Osaka and Kyoto with some buddies so for that reason there won't be any updates until I return and sleep off all the fatigue I'm probably going to build up on this busy little adventure.

If you're interested in seeing some of the stuff I'm seeing, follow me on Twitter (@Taurinensis) and I'll be uploading pictures and information about all the stuff I'm going to go and gawp at.

Once I return you can expect the last episode of Silent Bomber AND I'll be announcing my top 5 games of 2013, so you can look forward to that.  Also, now that all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas period is over I hope to start streaming more speed runs and Final Fantasy again, so get your donation money ready for some fun time streams!

No comments:

Post a Comment