Tuesday 26 November 2013

Stream Marathon! Daikatana Until I Win!

Right, a long long time ago someone donated a little bit of charity money and a copy of a really shitty game, and then demanded that I play it live on stream! 

Well the date has been set, unless something goes wrong between now and then the marathon will start on Saturday the 30th of November and end whenever I finish the damn game.  For this event only there is 1 donation incentive.  If £100 gets added to the charity fund between now and Saturday, I'll play the game on Hard mode, if not I'll play on normal. 

I'm already suffering but if you really don't like me then donating to charity is a good way to get me to suffer more!  Hopefully I'll see you in the Stream chat come Saturday!  Twitch and donation links are on the right hand side of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment