Saturday 16 November 2013

Silent Bomber and Blog Updates!

Right, it finally arrived! My internet in my apartment is now up and running! So let's kick things off with an episode of Silent Bomber!

Then a small update now that I have the internet again.

A while back I recieved a small donation to do a Daikatana marathon on stream, well this will take place pretty soon, I just need to set my stream up which I'll begin doing as soon as I make this post.  I'll post the dates on the facebook group so check there if you want to know the details, otherwise just follow the twitch and just wait for my thing to pop up.

After the Daikatana marathon there will be a Tomba marathon at some point so that's another thing to look forward too!  Also I'll be getting the episodes of Silent Bomber up at a much more rapid pace from now, so don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment