Sunday 6 October 2013

Update Regarding the Stream and Twitter

If you have looked at my Twitch page recently, you may have noticed that the stream has been offline for quite a while.

Really I'm just making this post to assure you, the fans, the Final Fantasy stream isn't dead, it's just on a break.  The reason for this is that the internet in my current apartment isn't good for things like gaming or streaming so it would probably lag to shit.  I might give it a go in the next few days but I can't promise anything until I move into my new apartment which will (hopefully) have sick internet.

Also, if you follow me on twitter you may have noticed that I've been putting up a photo of something in Japan, well that's going to become a daily thing along with the blog post so follow me on Twitter if you want to see something interesting from my Japan travels.

@Taurinensis

No comments:

Post a Comment