Friday 11 October 2013

The Next Marathon Has Been Decided

Do you know what Daikatana is? Have you seen this fucking game?

If you don't know what it is, Daikatana is a FPS game that had its development led by John Romero (of Doom fame) and is mostly famous for it's stupid "John Romero's About To Make You His Bitch" advert.

The other thing it's famous for is being a fucking terrible game.

So of course, upon seeing it on Steam, a friend of mine donated money to the charity and then gifted me the fucking thing and demanded a stream.  Well if it's for charity I'm not going to say no now, am I?  So there you have it folks, the next stream marathon has been decided.  Daikatana until I win or kill myself, whichever comes first.

I can't set a day for it just yet because I have to move into a new apartment and set up the internet there, but once it's done it'll be the first thing that I do, so keep an eye out on here for updates regarding the date.  I'll also install it and poke through it a bit to see if I can come up with some donation incentives, so keep an eye out on the twitch page for that shit.

The only thing to do now is for you to kick back, wait, and prepare yourself to see some true suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment