Sunday 29 September 2013

Today is the Day! Computer Issues

Well, today is the day that I leave for Japan!  Just a quick post to say that because I have to spend a lot of time doing a lot of different things pretty much from the moment I touch down, you might not see a post in 2 or 3 days.  So don't panic, I'm not dead, I just need some time.

Of course though, my computer picks today as the day it wants to start dying on me.  Due to the fact I travel around so much, I do most of my PC gaming on a laptop.  This isn't ideal but I've not had problems running anything and the mobility is perfect for me right now. 

Anyway, the fan on this piece of shit is starting to crap out and I can't clean it/replace it because HP Laptops are built in the most frustratingly possible way you can imagine.  My best bet is blowing compressed air into the vents, which is working so far but really it's only a matter of time before this thing just dies on me.

This isn't really going to affect anything right now, but I'm going to assume the worst and say that the October play list I had planned isn't really for October anymore, just think of that list as the next 6 games I'll be doing.

Anyway, the next post I make will be from Japan, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment