Friday 27 September 2013

The October Playthrough Playlist and Other Announcements

Well it's coming up to October and that means it's also coming up to Halloween which means it's time to play a bunch of scary games for the YouTube channel!

I've put together a 6 game playlist that I hope to get through within a month but with all the stuff going on right now it might bleed into November, but that's OK because the games are fun anyway. 

So what are the games?  Well I've split the 6 games into 3 categories and they are as follows

Scary Bad (Games that cost about £1 on Steam and were gifted to me to play because they're shit)
-Dinner Date
-Fortix

Classic Scary
-Silent Hill
-Resident Evil

New School Scary
-Outlast
-Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

So you have all that to look foward to, I hope you'll enjoy me suffering/cowering for your entertainment.  But that's not all! If you were wondering why there is a big fat Japanese flag at the top of the post, it's because I'm moving back to Japan in a couple of days so you may see a return of all sorts of Japan related posts and coverage of arcade games once again!

So keep your eyes peeled for all the content, it should be a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment