Wednesday 17 July 2013

Back From Italy!

OK! I am back from my little trip to Italy! The hotel didn't have free interent so I've had to go these last 4 days living like it's the stone ages, but now I'm back and all is well.

I'm tired as fuck right now so I'm not going to make any big posts today, but I'll give a quick overview of whats coming.

First, I plan to get all the episodes of the They Bleed Pixels playthrough I've got waiting on my desktop to YouTube over the coming days, so keep an eye out for that.  Also, there will be a stream session tomorrow from 9pm Sweden time as usual, but on the 20th, the 24 hour stream will be happening so keep an hour or two free for that.

Aside from that it's business as usual, so I'm now going to chill with some games as I've been starved for the last 4 days.

1 comment:

  1. Like the flag. Any other life important events to comment on?

    ReplyDelete