Monday 1 July 2013

24 Hour Stream Incoming!

Well the stream has been going pretty good so far.  Progress through FF1 is being made and charity money has been raised.

Well it's going to take a long time to get through the whole series, so drastic ambitious stream ideas call for drastic actions to be taken.

I don't know when exactly I'm going to do it right now, but the plan so far is to do a 24 hour stream on the 20th July.  Basically it'll be exactly the same as every other stream but I'm doing it for an entire day.

If anything changes I'll be sure to post details but for now go with that plan.  Hopefully you'll tune in on the 20th and enjoy me doing a bit of a marathon playthrough of Final Fantasy games.  Hopefully by that point I'll be up to at least FF2, but who knows what could go wrong between now and the 20th.

If you are enjoying the stream, or any of the content on the blog, YouTube channel etc, don't forget to donate to the Alzheimer's Society!

http://www.justgiving.com/identitygaming

No comments:

Post a Comment