Thursday 2 May 2013

Video Game Addiction A.K.A Bad Parenting

Look at that fucking thing, look at it, what a load of bullshit

Is this seriously how people think? I don't want to believe that there are people on this planet who are this stupid and create something like that.  I mean there is a big problem right at the fucking start of that damn thing where it's comparing video games to fucking hardcore drugs, but the worst part about that whole thing is the requirement to be considered an "addict"

Fucking 10 hours per week?!  I made a status on facebook about this and a friend responded "I play double that, minimum" and he's not wasting his life away or anything like that, he's part of the large number of people I know who are working out here in Japan.  Last night alone I clocked around 7 or 8 hours of game time because it's my fucking holiday and I'm not going to have some pricks judge me based on the fact I like to enjoy some interactive entertainment in my free time.

Why don't these people just face up to facts here.  Games don't generate addicts, shit parents do.  If your child or teenager is spending enough time on the computer to the point where it's affecting their life in a bad way, that's YOUR fault as a parent for not doing your fucking job and stepping in and putting them on the right track.  But of course, parents these days don't want to do their fucking jobs as parents so they will just happily kick back and blame things while doing NOTHING for their kids.

Game Addiction may be a thing, but it's not the huge problem you make it out to be.  If you are the kind of person who complains about this shit, get fucked and give your child to someone who might actually take care of it.  You're incompetency should not reflect badly on my hobby, piss off.

I'm seriously hoping that the above image was made as a troll just to piss me off, but even if it is there are still people who are alive right now who believe shit like that, and that's just bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment