Saturday 2 March 2013

Deus Ex: Human Defiance?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was a pretty good game, right? 

If you ask me it wasn't as good as the original but it was a huge improvement over Invisible War and I had a lot of fun with that shit.  The only huge problem I had with Human Revolution was that it was just a bit too easy.  The original game was really quite challenging but HR I managed to breeze through on its hardest mode with basically no problem at all.

Anyway, the other day I caught news of Square Enix trademarking the title "Human Defiance" and after doing some digging I learned that this is not good news.  Human Defiance, as far as I and many other gaming websites know, is not a new game but a fucking movie.

Off the top of my head I can't thing of a single good video game movie and I don't think one exists. Why even bother doing this?  Why even bother to sink a load of time and money into making a movie that is more than likely only going to piss off fans and disappoint movie goers.

I hope this information on Human Defiance is wrong, because if this is true, we're in for some bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment