Saturday 16 February 2013

Charity Donations Hit £200!

So thanks to you fine people, £200 has been raised for the Alzheimer's Society!  That's double what it was last time I posted a little thank you message to the donators!

I'll post another one once it doubles again, so keep them rolling in.  A donation of any value makes me really happy so even if it's only something small like £1, do it anyway because if everyone gave just £1 we'd probably be even nearer our first target.

It's a shame I don't really have anything I can do right now to incentivise donations, but if you want to see a specific Youtube playthrough, or you want a certain game on the stream, send in a donation and make your request in the comment, I'll do my best to get it done.

Don't forget the link to donate! www.justgiving.com/identitygaming

Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment