Thursday 24 January 2013

Tomm Hulett Leaves Konami!

Look at him....look at that smug, bald face of his, god damnit I hate him so much.  But today we have good news!

Tomm Hulett has left Konami! Break out the champagne glasses and raise 'em high! This is a great day!  For those that haven't seen my previous posts describing how much I hate this man, he is the guy that basically ran Silent Hill into the ground. 

Thanks to this man, and a bunch of people who must have masters degrees in missing the point, Silent Hill went from being one of the greatest Survival Horror series into a chain of shitty not scary action games that even the most brain dead gamer wouldn't find entertaining.  Hell, his latest abomination was a fucking Silent Hill themed dungeon crawl type thing that I've not played yet because I refuse to give Konami money for that.  It might actually be quite good as a game, but the fact that you had the nerve to slap Silent Hill's name all over it just to generate sales really gets under my skin.

Still, not content with just ruining Silent Hill, he's moved on to WayFoward to probably go and ruin something else.  He's gonna have to make something pretty fuckin' spectacular to turn my, and many other fans of Silent Hill, opinions around.  Good luck to you Tomm, maybe now that you're not focused on destroying gaming history, you might be able to produce something worth playing.

Right now, I hate you so much I wrote a Haiku about it

Fuck off Tomm Hulett
You are bad at making games
I hate you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment