Saturday 5 January 2013

Misadventures in Kawagoe

Once again posts on the blog have been a little bit thin on the ground, but that's not because I've lost interest or anything like that, this time I've been off adventuring in a place called Kawagoe, which is near Tokyo.

There isn't that many stories to tell as the last few days have consisted completely of walking around town with my buddy, drinking heavily and chatting shit about video games.  All this was interspersed with a trip to an old style bit of town called Koedo and many a 100 yen coin being put into various arcade machines.

There has been a problem though.  While I was on the bus, my camera decided to go walk about.  What I'm hoping is that somewhere during the ride it simply fell out of the seat pouch I was keeping it in, or better yet I just forgot it and it's sitting in a lost and found, either way it went missing on the bus.  That said, it doesn't look like I'll be able to pick it up until Monday at the earliest, so if I do get it back you can expect some blog posts about awesome shit I saw while I was there, if not, then it'll be all video games, all the time.

Still, it was a very nice place and I recommend people go see it, watch this space for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment