Monday 21 January 2013

All Aboard the Hype Train!

I don't usually get hyped up for games anymore, I find that everything that I expect to be good, is usually disappointing, but this has got my hype levels to go through the roof!

Killer Is Dead is a new game from Suda51, which is enough to get me at least interested, but the reason I am so hyped about it is because it seems to have that strange Killer7 vibe and in case you didn't see the post, I REALLY fucking like Killer7.

I'll post the trailer below but it seems to be the same kind of plot as pretty much every Suda51 one game, which involves assassins of some description, and absolute craziness.  Luckily for us too, the whole trailer isn't just cutscenes and we get to see some of the actual game, which looks like Killer7 and No More Heroes had a baby.  Slamming those two games together with a good narrative could mean something truly special.

But don't just take my word for it, watch the damn trailer!

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment