Tuesday 25 December 2012

It's Christmas!!! Amazing Italian Food!

I fucking love Christmas, it's one of those times of year where you can just forget about anything shitty that's happened and just enjoy yourself.  So this year I pretty much did what I do every year, which is eat really good food and play video games.  Since gaming is covered 95% of the time on this blog, I thought I'd tell you the tale of my Christmas food adventure.

So today I hit an extremely posh resturant in central Nagoya called The Kitchen.  The food here is insanely good and I'm going to go out and as far as I know these kind of resturants are dotted around Japan.

There isn't really much to say about it really, it's just a really posh resturant at the top of a big tower building.  You get a nice view with great food and the staff are trained to speak little bits of Italian as opposed to conducting the entire service in Japanese.  The kitchen is also open plan so you can see all the cooking going on while your waiting for food.

At the end of the day, I'm a gamer, not a food critic, so instead of trying to awkwardly "review" the resturant I'll just show off the food I had and call it a day.






Well, Merry Christmas! The Video Games will be back in the next post.....I think

No comments:

Post a Comment