Sunday 30 December 2012

I'm not dead! A blog update!

Well between family coming to Japan to visit and events to celebrate Christmas and new year, I've not had all that much time to make blog posts.  Tonight is no exception really but I have managed to squeeze in some time to write a quick update before I head out again.

So, there aren't really any big changes coming to the blog itself, nothing special coming up in terms of written articles. 

That said, there are a couple of things coming to the youtube channel once I get back into it all.  First I've received quite a few new games, so you can expect a "shit I bought in Japan" vlog thing again soon.  Also I'm off to see the friend who I filmed the Die Hard Arcade showcase with, so you might get another 2 man short playthrough video of probably something really old. 

The big thing though is the new playthrough coming, which will be of Rayman on the PS1.  This playthrough will be a little different to the Panzer Dragoon Saga one though.  First, it's a platformer and I'm probably going to die a good few times, so expect more editing to the videos at the very least.  The other thing is that I've been challenged to beat this game by a friend, who said that if I can beat it he'll donate to the charity.

So in the future, if any of you have a game you think I can't beat, or would like to see, I'd be more than happy to take a request if it means a little something towards the Alzheimer's Society upon completion.

Anyway, once all the end of year hype dies down, shit will be back to normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment