Friday 14 December 2012

A little reminder

So it's Friday night, I've come home late and had to walk through the rain, I'm going to chill out and put more Panzer Dragoon together to be uploaded tomorrow hopefully, in the mean time I thought I'd put up a little reminded about why I'm really doing this blog.

As much as I enjoy writing about video games, the inspiration to do this whole thing came from me wanting to raise money for the Alzheimer's Society, so I'm just putting it out there that if you are enjoying the stuff that gets posted here, please please please donate something, anything, it would mean a lot to me.

 Of course, I'm not going to be all bitter if you don't but it doesn't hurt to ask.  I won't beg for donations very often but with all the super fun video game stuff being written and posted, it's easy to forget about that little link on the side.

If you would like to donate something, I'll put the link in this post, but it will ALWAYS be on that side bar if your feeling generous.

Thanks very much guys!

www.justgiving.com/identitygaming

1 comment:

  1. Would be a good alternative to Christmas cards too.

    ReplyDelete