Saturday 17 November 2012

Blog update and the Yakiniku Review

Well I've been a little busy this weekend, so I've not really had time to sit in front of my PC and write posts, but I'm just about finished with all the weekends arrangements, so I can get back to blogging.

So now I'm gonna announce a new blog feature starting from December, and ending whenever the hell it's finished.  The event is something I've decided to call "The Centurions Controller" (Working title) and with the help of my buddies and the people at a few forums, I'm in the middle of compiling a list of the 100 hardest games I can think of. 

I will then try to play them through all of them, and hopefully beat them too.  I'll outline more details of this in a vlog or something later, so look forward to that.

In the meantime, since I went to Yakiniku on Friday, you can have my 15 second review of what I think about it!

VIDEO!


No comments:

Post a Comment