Saturday 3 November 2012

A couple of updates

Well I got back from Disneyland last night but the friend I recorded the Die Hard showcase with is visiting again so chances to blog so far have basically been none, so I'll just give a mention of whats coming so you all know I'm not dead.

I've got about an hour of Panzer Dragoon recorded and ready to upload so keep an eye on the YT channel for that. 

Accounts of Tokyo Disney Sea will also be written here with lots of pretty pictures.

Finally, I'm planning to do a new series for the YT channel involving me and my friend, it should be pretty good to stay alert for that one.

In the meantime, I'm going to hit Nagoya castle and go drop coins into arcades today, so there will probably be stuff on that soon too, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment