Monday 1 October 2012

Yet another reason to like Japan

WARNING! THIS POST WILL BE CRUDE AND PROBABLY REALLY STUPID!

The Panzer Dragoon Saga video got delayed, but I plan to start shooting it as soon as I'm done with this post, this is to tide you over because I don't know if I'll have the will to edit and upload it once it's done.

So if you've been following my blog, you are probably aware of 2 things. 1. I live in Japan and 2. I'm quite fond of it.  So I thought I'd share a few of the reasons why I'm so fond of this country.  Today, I'm going to be talking about washlets, which are basically a bunch of buttons on the toilets.

I don't know how much people actually know about the famous Japanese techno-toilets.  It's a well known fact that Japanese toilets are awesome, but I'm not aware to what people THINK they do.  What they actually do is basically spray water at your butthole for super efficient post-dump cleaning.  Its actually pretty good, it's like a small man coming from the bowl to tickle your butthole and when he's done, you have a mostly clean ass.

It's also surprisingly refreshing in the summer when you get a cold stream on a boiling hot day, so it's a satisfying bonus after your hard earned shit.  They have other features too, like a fake flush sound if you're embarrassed by other people hearing you go about your business.

Basically it's an awesome feature that a lot of public bathrooms have and I wish I'd see this technology used more throughout the world.

3 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL! The fake flush sound should be compulsory on all toilets. And what about the musical ones and the heated ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it give you happy poopy time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heated toilets are a godsend in the winter, part of the reason my electric bill was at a constant 10,000 yen back in 2010.

    Also it does indeed give happy poopy time

    ReplyDelete