Wednesday 24 October 2012

The Cure to a blocked nose!

Through my travels around the internet, I have discovered a method to curing nasal congestion in minutes!

Now I know this isn't video games, but having a blocked nose can have a really bad effect on ones performance, so I think this advice will come in handy.  That and everyone seems to be getting a cold in Japan right now, so I'm sure anyone suffering will enjoy this advice.

OK, it's really easy!

1. Breath out, hold your breath and hold your nose
2. Walk around a bit, until the whole holding of breath thing becomes unbearable
3.  Block your mouth off and breath gently through your nose

and BAM! clear nose for a few minutes.  Sure, the effect doesn't last that long, but long enough to get something done before you have to do it again, I mean I managed to beat Batman Begins on SNES before I had to re-do it.

It has something to do with Carbon Dioxide being a vasodilator or something, I don't have a fucking clue, I'm not a fucking scientist.

1 comment: