Friday 5 October 2012

Free Game Friday: Eversion



So while I'm prepping the next hour and a bit of Panzer Dragoon footage, I thought I'd give you another free game so this week I suggest that you go download a little game called Eversion.

This game is a cute little puzzle platformer with a strange twist.  You have to get to the end of the stage, and try to collect all the gems, but in order to do that you must "everse" at certain points.  This makes the terrain around you change and changes the way certain objects behave.  You can just play to beat all the levels but getting all of the gems in every stage nets you a nice little bonus.

If I say anything more than that, I might ruin the experience for you so just take my word for it an go download it.  It's awesome

Also, if you want a little bit more, you can pay for an HD version that is available on Steam, and I think it's pretty cheap,  but for all the gamers on a budget out there, the free version is just as good!

Get it here!
http://zarat.us/tra/offline-games/eversion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment