Wednesday 26 September 2012

What the hell is wrong with me?


Just before I start talking about what I actually want to talk about, the blog title is not an indication of my life falling apart, so with that said, let's get on with this.

If you remember a few months back I made a post about how I have this backlog that never EVER seems to decrease in number, well I have finally sussed out one of the reasons why this is so.  Recently, Torchlight 2 came out on Steam and Borderlands 2 will be released in Japan pretty soon too, but you know what my reaction to these 2 releases are?

Well if you thought it was to start playing those games, you'd be wrong.  With the release of Torchlight 2, I just want to play Torchlight 1 again for some reason, and it's the same with Borderlands.  It's not just these games I do it with too, I do it with almost everything as long as it's not Final Fantasy, or some stupidly long series like that.

I can't really rationalise why I do it, but I feel like I should go and re-experience the original game before I go jumping into the sequel.  Maybe there will be something I missed in the first game, maybe a story element I forgot or something, whatever it is, it makes me go back and this only makes my backlog even longer.

So yeah, I'm probably a bit crazy, but at least my mental problems only result in me having fun and not something harmful.

No comments:

Post a Comment