Wednesday 5 September 2012

Three Dirty Dwarves with commentary!

Well it's done! 6 videos of me playing Three Dirty Dwarves to completion with me talking in the background!

Now I am aware that I need to do some stuff in the future to make these videos a little better.  The big one is that I just flat out need a better computer, so I guess I gotta start saving those paychecks.  The second thing is that I need a better microphone, my current one sucks and it's pretty obvious that it sucks, so I'll be popping down to the nearest electronics store in the near future.  The final thing is that I need to adjust the game volume, it was a little loud but I think it turned out just fine here.

Also, as much as I enjoyed putting this thing together, I didn't realise it would make me so nervous.  While I'm talking, my brain is going "everyone hates you and you're ugly" and it really throws me off.  Maybe if it turns out that people do enjoy this stuff that will become less of an issue.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the videos, like em, share em, and maybe donate if you're in the mood for that.

VIDEOS!







No comments:

Post a Comment