Monday 3 September 2012

Technical Difficulties!

Remember that I said for Saturn Month I was going to stream whenever I was playing Saturn games? well there is a problem

The problem is that my Internet is not good enough to produce a stream that is worth watching.  Either the frame rate is crap, the video/audio quality is crap or the stream just flat out dies.  There doesn't seem to be much I can do about it, so until further notice, streaming is OFF!

However! This does not mean that Saturn month will be stopping, instead, I'll be filming my runs of these Saturn games and doing some sort of commentary too.  Kind of like a "lets play" I guess, but I'm not going to be good at these games, I'm just kind of showcasing them because their awesome.

So hopefully over the next couple of days you'll be seeing stuff like Nights: Into Dreams, Die Hard Arcade, Three Dirty Dwarfs and Super Puzzle Fighter.  There will be more but those games will be filling up the next few days.

It sucks that the actual "game" part of Saturn Month is being so delayed, but everything is ready now, so lets DO THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment