Thursday 6 September 2012

I lose all man points with Slender

Slender is a game that I discovered through one of my buddies when they were trying to prove that properly scary games do still exist.  Well last night I decided to download it and give it a go thinking "well it can't be THAT scary" but oh, how wrong I was.

I have never played a game that has made me panic this hard.  The sound design is amazing and the big sprawling forest is unnerving to.  Also the way Slender "attacks" you is genius, he doesn't run at you or shoot stuff, he just hides, then pops up to fuck with you a few time, and then when he gets bored he offs you.

So a few friends of mine asked me to record a run so they could hear me scream like a little bitch.  They are probably going to get a kick out of it and I hope you do too.

HERE'S THE VIDEO GODDAMN

Also, I caught my FFSplit screen right at the end, but I was too panicked to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment