Friday 21 September 2012

Free Game Friay x9

You may remember that a while ago I told everyone about a game called Beneath a Steel Sky for a Free Game Friday a long time ago.  Well this week, I thought instead of telling you about those games one by one, I'd just let you know that there are 9 classic games available for free on the website Good Old Games.

I won't go into detail about any of them since if I was to do that for every game, it would take far too long, but they are all worth playing.  I mean Ultima 4 is included in this deal, so you're getting an absolutely brilliant RPG right there for nothing.

So head over to Good Old Games, grab yourself an account and some free games.  Hell, the selection of games is so good on that website that you might even end up buying something after you've played the free stuff too!

www.gog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment