Thursday 27 September 2012

A small update

I did have something proper planned for today but I'm not really in the best of conditions to do some proper writing right now, so I'll save it for tomorrow morning.

That said, I will take this little bit of downtime to clear something up, the charity link hasn't been working for the last week or so, I think, but now it's fixed.  So if you were trying to donate but you were denied, you will now be able to.  If you havn't donated something, then I'd ask you to at least consider doing so, even if it's just something very small it would mean a lot to me.

Also I'm a bit lazy with Twitter but I'm trying to use it more and more, so keep me motivated by following me!

https://twitter.com/Taurinensis

More soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. One thing ... you are never boring!

    ReplyDelete