Sunday 5 August 2012

Now thats some bullshit #4: The common cold

Well I was going to post about something awesome yesterday, but now it's gonna get delayed and I'm going to make this post instead.  I dunno where I got it from, but I am now currently suffering from a cold, and I fucking hate having a cold.

Colds are complete dogshit they make your throat hurt and stop you from breathing naturally through your nose.  But the worst part is that it's such a crap illness to have.  It's not quite serious enough to take you out properly, but it affects you JUST enough that you can't be bothered to do anything.

The absolute worst shit though is the inability to sleep while under the effects of a cold.  I spent all of last night sleeping in a fucking armchair because if I went horizontal my head felt like it was full of cement.

Also this shit came out of fucking nowhere!  I popped The Dark Knight DVD into my PS3 last night feeling completely fine, by the time it finished I was bunged up and my throat felt like someone had dropped a load of razors down it.

So in short, fucking having a cold, it's fucking bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment