Monday 13 August 2012

I'm back, burnt and ready to go!....Almost

Well I have literally just returned from my little trip around Japan.  There are a ton of photos and a few stories to tell, so the next few days will probably not have much to do with video games, but hopefully it'll be interesting anyway.

I'm not going to post anything too meaty right now because I'm very tired and I'm also in a huge amount of pain.  When most people go out during summer, they tan and it can look quite good.  When I go out into the sun, I just cook, and my skin turns this very painful looking pink colour.  THIS is why gaming is my main hobby.

For those coming here just for the gaming stuff, do not fear, a little gaming was done during the many car rides.  I started playing Etrian Odyssey on the DS as I felt it was a good game to follow up the awesomness that was The Legend of Grimrock.

So keep an eye out, the upcoming posts should be interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment