Saturday 25 August 2012

I made an Isaac video and then uploaded it

DUHHH

So the story is, I was testing to see if FFSplit just to make sure it worked and also to make sure that if I did record a game, it wouldn't make my piece of shit computer crash or make the game unplayable, I'm new to this whole recording games thing so I was testing the water.

Anyway, when I started this run on The Binding of Isaac, given that I spent the whole thing playing like a goddamn idiot I still managed to win.  Usually I wouldn't upload something like this but I had a couple buddies that wanted to see the run, so really it's for them, but hopefully some other people will get a kick out of it too!

Now that it's tested, the plan is to make videos of me completing the challenge modes with some commentary or something.  Depending on how interesting they turn out to be, I might upload the unsuccessful runs so you can all point and laugh at me as I don't do so good, but we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, enjoy this little test run I did, despite my crap play I still managed to luck out and get a win!

Videos!




No comments:

Post a Comment