Friday 3 August 2012

Free Game Friday: Ninjump

Well this has not been a good week for experimenting with some freeware.  I've been busy with work and some other stuff that I've not really had a chance to break into anything new, so I'm going to tell you about something on my iPod I use to make the train journeys less boring.

Ninjump is a free game on the iPod app store and the Android marketplace, so don't feel left out if you don't own something apple related to try this out on.  The game has no real goal other than getting a high score, but as a light hearted time killer this is fine.

The gameplay is simple, you have a ninja and you tap the screen to make him jump.  Collect powerups to fly up the screen faster and don't get hit by anything or your dead.  It's a simple yet surprisingly addictive game and some really smooth visuals, so it's pretty good if your stuck with no real games to play.

That's basically all there is to it, so go give it a download! I will warn the Android users though, if you're playing this on an HTC Wildfire, it's going to run like ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment