Monday 9 July 2012

That Final Fantasy 10 Laugh Scene

We all know that horrible scene from Final Fantasy 10, the one where Tidus forces out a laugh that sounds both incredibly stupid and horrible.  Well, surprisingly I have only just discovered that scene in the original Japanese version, and somehow it seems even worse than the English dub version, here take a look.
Good lord I mean what is this really?  Sure he sounded stupid in the English release of the game, but here he sounds like a Seagull with a bag of gravel down its throat. 

So yeah, I wanted to share, I actually quite like FFX although there is plenty of rage to be had regarding the games plot and design.  However there has been so much collective fan rage over the years towards this game that me doing it right now would be like spitting in the ocean.  So just enjoy the video

1 comment:

  1. Now that is some straight up bullshit. Fucking laugh scenes.

    ReplyDelete