Monday 30 July 2012

Reset

While I was clicking around the Internet today, I came across a trailer for a very mysterious game indeed called Reset by Theory Interactive.  Here, take a look

The reason I say it's a mysterious game is because I can barely find any info on this thing at all.  There is this trailer, a facebook page and a blog, but none of this stuff contains any info on the game itself.  What I have found out, according to the facebook page is that Reset will be a "Single player co-op first person puzzle game with emphasis on story and atmosphere."

The reason I decided to blog about it, is according to the information section for that youtube video, everything in that trailer was done with the in-game engine!!  Holy shit, is this going to be one pretty fucking game.  I think we're going to be looking at the next benchmark title for graphics when this gets a release so start saving those pennies so you can run this thing at launch.

The release of this thing is yet another mystery as the game isn't even in alpha yet, so we will probably be waiting quite a while for this one.  Let's hope that Theory Interactive takes its time and gives us something really special here.

No comments:

Post a Comment