Sunday 22 July 2012

Now thats some bullshit #3: Mosquitoes

First of all, apologies for missing the post yesterday, I had consumed my own weight in meat and was not in a particularly good mindset for writing anything, but after a good nights sleep I'm ready to go again!

However today, I'm going to have to put the controller down and do a little rant about something that has been bugging me (lol) ever since I arrived in Japan and that's Mosquitoes.  These little guys piss me off so much I feel like I have to rant about it somewhere, so here I go!

So last night, I was pacing around the room trying to walk off my extremely full stomach, when I thought I'd load up my washing machine to do the laundry when I woke up.  In my apartment, my washing machine is located on my balcony so I obviously have to step outside to put anything in it.  Now, in Japan, the balcony door comes with another door behind it known as a bug door.  It's basically like a thin net that stops little nasties flying in your room.   I was only stepping outside for about a second to throw the used cloths into the machine, so I didn't bother with the bug door, but within that short span of time, I was unlucky enough to have a mosquito fly into my room.

So I'm sat here playing Grimrock when I see the little bastard fly past my computer screen.  I clap at it in an attempt to kill it but I missed and then the little bastard was gone forever, or so I thought!  I hit the hay and wake up again at about 4am to the worst itch ever on my hands, side and feet!  Not only did that little cockstain bite me, but he bit me 3 fucking times!

This isn't the first time it's happened either, I've been getting bit by these arseholes since day one, and my god is it the most annoying thing ever.  If there was a way to do it, I'd love to collect every mosquito on earth, put them inside a big container, and have that container fired into space.  I'm no scientist, but as far as I can tell, the only purpose these creatures serve is to piss everyone off, and they should be eradicated from existence.

It's not like the mosquitoes in Japan are dangerous though, you don't need shots or pills in case of bites, but they are still really fucking annoying.  Gosh, I really wish they would all just buzz off!

No comments:

Post a Comment