Sunday 29 July 2012

A Dark Day for My Game Collection Part #2

If you remember a while back, I made a post about a large chunk of my game collection going missing and the disaster of a situation being caused by the courier company that was supposed to be shipping my stuff.  Well there has been a little update on that situation that I wanted to share.

So there was this box that was stuck in Germany that I could track and had not yet been delivered and I was fairly convinced that it was that box which contained all my shit.  Fast forward about a month and we still have no word.  So contact is established with the company who then tell me "err yeah, we can't find it".  So what they're telling me, is that a box full of 4 games consoles and a heap of games has just vanished into the ether?

Yeah fuckin' right!  I don't buy this for one goddamn second!  The whole reason the box wasn't shipped from Germany or whatever was because it was "too heavy" apparently, so you don't just go losing something that fuckin' big.  I don't know what the outcome will be yet so I'll save this info for part 3, but there is also evidence that my stuff got tampered with too, so this whole situation is smelling really badly of someone just making off with all my games.

So to cut a long story short, I'm fairly certain my games got nicked.  Will keep updating on this situation just because it's such a huge fucking mess.

1 comment:

  1. Then the courier company can cover the fucking costs. They can't deliver a heavy package? Imagine packages being heavy. Must be the first time they've come across such insurmountable odds as a courier company.

    ReplyDelete