Saturday 23 June 2012

Holy crap! No time! Gotta make a post! plans for the blog!!!

OK! No pictures or any of the fancy shit I usually give you today, I'm in a rush to head out and fulfil social obligations (I know, I know, I'm a disgrace) so I thought I'd very quickly give you guys a run down for plans I'll hopefully be able to bring forward in the future.

First of all I want to set up a stream, I just really need enough time to find something A) Worth streaming, and B) figure out how to work some free streaming software that I found

Of course going hand in hand with the streaming would be lets plays, but I'm going to be very careful about doing this because there is an over saturation of people doing this shit already.

Once I start getting some time of work I'm hoping I'll be able to do some events where I'll be streaming or doing something  gaming related in order to raise more money for the Alzheimer's charity.

Finally, stuff that I plan to fulfil a bit more short time is getting some footage of all the really cool coin-op games I'm playing in Japan and do some bits on there, so stay tuned, things should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment