Tuesday 19 June 2012

First Post! Goals of the blog and the story so far!

Well, here I am trying my hand at blogging yet again, but this time with something in mind to keep me going.

This blog has two purposes.  The first is to inform and entertain you, the reader.  My focus, as you can probably guess from the title will be video games and everything related to them, but I may see fit to go off on tangents about movies or weird shit I see on my travels round Japan as I am currently based there.  The second purpose of this blog is to raise money for the Alzheimer's society as its a condition that people very close to me have had to deal with so I thought I'd do something to help try and eradicate the condition from existence.

The link for the donation page can be found at
www.justgiving.co.uk/identitygaming

Donate as much or as little as you want, even if you don't want to donate anything and just listen to me ramble about games, then that's also fine, but anything anyone can spare is much appreciated.

With all the "admin" out of the way I can start talking about some damn games

The story so far is that I'm currently based in Japan on a working holiday visa and luckily due to my hours I have a lot of free time for gaming.  I'll go into more depth in later posts, but right now I've been playing R-Type Tactics, The Binding of Isaac and League of Legends along with a ton of stuff found in Japanese arcades which I'll talk about later.

So for now, that's it, keep an eye on this space, in the future I plan to have all sorts of crap going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment